Pages

January 10, 2014

Birthday card for Mom

Happy New Year!
WOW it has been a long time since I posted on my blog.  Things got really crazy around here for the holidays as I am sure it did for a lot of you. 
I was creating but just did not get time to sit down and type up a blog post.

Today I have a card to share with you that I made for my Mom's upcoming birthday in February.  She is here staying with us so I had to make it on the sneak, she pops in my room now and then during the day to see what I am up to so I always had to have something ready to show her, LOL.
I made this card following a sketch from The Sweet Stop from a past challenge.
The papers are from a K&Company paper pack Floral Dreams.
The flower are paper Recollections, I stamped the center label with a Verve stamp. 
I will enter this the challenge this week at Stampin Royalty where the challenge theme is Birthdays.
Well I hope you like my card and thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

Cocoa's Mom said...

So pretty, Donna! I'm sure your Mom will love it! TFS Christine

Sharon said...

How beautiful!!! Love the colors, the pattern paper and those pretty flowers. The stamped cake and flower is great. Awesome card and I'm sure your Mon is going to just love it!!! :)

Unknown said...

nice card
I like the flowers, they are gorgeous

hugs