Pages

February 27, 2014

Dazzles & Teal

Hello, I am back again to share a card with you that I made.
This week the throwdown at Operation Write Home is a color challenge to use teal or turquoise as your primary color on your card.    I am sure you have heard of OWH, they are a fabulous organization that does wonderful things for our troops that are deployed.  If you have not heard of them please check out there blog HERE.
This card is so pretty in person.  The bees & flowers are Dazzle stickers that are very sparkly.  I have so many of them but always forget to use them.  I triple matted the 3 labels and the strip behind them.  I think it really sets them off.
I will stamp a sentiment on it when I decide how to use it.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peak at me blog.


2 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Love your Teal card!! Those stamps are so cute!!

Sybrina K said...

Love this palette and CAS design. TFS!