Pages

March 19, 2016

Teal & Green Birthday

Hello, I back to post a birthday card, yes another birthday
card.  It seems like I make a lot of birthday cards, well I do because that is
what I use the most of.  

I love this color combination especially with the splash of purple
in there.  The paper is from K&Company Floral Dreams.
One of my favorite paper stacks, oh who am I kidding they are
all my favorites, I am a paper hoarder. 
 This is a half fold card, which I love making sometimes
to get more impact.
The happy birthday is a CTMH stamp and I added some lace
to give it a more elegant look.
Well that's it, would love to hear what you think of my card.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I think your card is beautiful Donna!! Loving that floral paper! So very pretty. And the lace is just perfect!! :)