Pages

March 11, 2016

Wood Plank Card

Hi, hope everyone is having a great day!

I saw this technique a few weeks back on 
The House that Stamps Built blog. Every Thursday
they feature a Project of the week and this technique was
one of those projects  Plank Background .
It looked easy enough to do and produced a great result.
So here is my card I made using this technique to make my 
background plank paper.

I added a panel which I embossed with a wood-grain pattern. 
I actually created this card following one of the sketches for the
The challenge runs the whole month of March so you still
jave plenty of time to hop on over and join in.
The sentiment I made up (I know kind of corny) and wrote using my Cricut Explore.
Here is what the inside looks like also written with the Explore.

So that's it, that my card for today.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I so love the bg of your card Donna!! The embossed panel and the one on top of it are great. And I just love your sentiment!!!! :)