Pages

April 1, 2016

Cute as a Button Elephant

Hello all!
I have a card to share with you today that I made using an image
from Cute as a Button, this cute little elephant is called 
Raggedy Elphie Buttons.  


I though he would look cute under the banner which is also from
Cute as a Button.   I colored everything using my Copic markers twice.  
One I hand cut out so I could place it on top of the "hill" I cut using my 
I then layered using papers from Simple Stories paper pack that has chevron, stripes and polka dots in it.  Perfect combination for me.
I will be adding happy 1st birthday to it later as I will use it for my Great-granddaughter first birthday which will be a circus theme.

Well thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a darling card Donna!! That little elephant is just adorable and I bet your great granddaughter is going to love it!!! :)