Pages

August 12, 2016

Pretty Peonies

Hi, I am back today to share a card with you I made using one
of the fabulous digital images from PowerPoppy
by Marcella Hawley.
You really do need to go check out her store her stuff is 
AMAZING!  Not only does she have digital images she also
has clear stamps.  Here is a link to her store

So here is the card  I made using the Peonies digital set.
I love these peonies, they remind me of my childhood.  Our neighbors always
had a bunch of peony plants and always had so many blooms.  What I remember most was there was always ants all over them, but I still really liked them.

I colored them with my Zig Clean Color markers.  I love these especially for coloring flowers, with the fine brush tip it makes it easy to get into small spaces.
I just used some single sheet papers from my stash and added a piece of Stampin Up ribbon.
The sentiment is stamped using a GinaK stamp.
Well, I hope you enjoy my card and be sure and head over
to PowerPoppy and check out the wonderful images there.  The nice thing too is all the sets come with some sentiment with them so you don't just get the images.

Challenges entered:
Artist Inspirations - Anything goes ends 8/13
Cards Galore - Use a stamp or Digi ends 8/31
Crafts and Me - Anything goes ends 8/31
Craft Your Passion - Anything goes ends 8/14

7 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!! Beautiful card, your coloring of the flowers is so pretty. Great color combo, too!

Donna Ellis said...

Oh so beautiful, Donna! My favorite combo is pink and green, and these shades are very pretty together! Your coloring with the peonies is amazing! Lovely card, and such a pretty design with the dot theme!

Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Goes with a Stamp or Digi". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
crafty hugs,
de
P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
{Creative Smiles}

DeBe said...

An absolutely Beautiful card and, as Donna says, a perfect colour combination! Thank-you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Use a stamped or digi stamped element Denyse x

Michelle said...

A very elegant and beautiful card.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the gorgeous peonies,fabulous colouring--Thank you for joining us at Artistic inspirations
Carol DT x

Sharon said...

How beautiful!!! Your peonies are simply beautiful Donna!!! Breathtakingly beautiful!!! Love the colors you used!!! :)

Carole J said...

An absolutely stunning card, Donna. I love peonies and yours are beautifully coloured! Love all the layers and the gorgeous papers - pink and green is my favourite colour combo, too. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge, “Use a stamp or digi”. Good Luck!
Carole x DT
Craftilicious Creations