Pages

August 1, 2016

You're Amazing

Hi, I am pretty excited to share this card as I love
the way it turned out.
I got my Stamp of Approval "Lovely Notes" box and "oh my!" was it ever 
stuffed with all kinds of goodies.
So here is my card using a lot of the
things that came in the box.
Isn't that color combination pretty?  I am on the Design Team over at 
some of the awesome digital papers from there to create this card.
The mixed color is a digital paper from the Mixed Media pack.
I used the die from Neat & Tangled that was in the SOA box to
cut the rectangle with the circles along the sides, I love this die
and you can do so much with it.  The chevron is also a die that was in the
box and designed by Catherine Pooler who is the creator of the SOA box.
Then I stamped the sentiment using one of the Catherine Pooler stamps.
Even the background is stamped using a background stamp that was in the box, I think I did pretty good showcasing lots of the goodies from this box.
The next SOA box doesn't go on sale till mid-October and they sell out
fast you may want to get on the wait or notification list.  You may want to check
there might even be some of the "Lovely Notes Collection" left.

I created this card following a past sketch from Mojo Monday and it is also
one of the sketches for this month's challenge over at the
Crafting Circle message board that runs the whole month of August.  Come
check it out and join in, I am the hostess this month.

Thanks for stopping by and would love to hear what you think about my card.
Challenges entered:
Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes ends 8/3
Just Us Girls - Let's hear it for the girls end 8/4
Get Creative - Lots of blue ends 8/7



7 comments:

Lozzy said...

Love your card Donna with your design and those colours are fab..Hugs Lozzy x

Sharon said...

Such a pretty card Donna!! Loving all of the elements and those great colors!!!! :)

Unknown said...


Looks like you had a lot of fun with that new box.... tease!! lol

Love it :)

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Donna! The colours and patterns look wonderful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Nancy said...

That box had some fabulous goodies in it for sure! Your card is lovely Donna and the colors are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls for Wild Card Week.

Janelle said...

Amazing DP! Great use of the "Lovely Notes" box. Thanks for joining us at Get Creative Challenges. Janelle (DT) :)

Kandy's Krafts said...

Lovely project. Loving your layout. Thank you for joining us at Get Creative Challenge