Pages

October 28, 2016

A Couple Christmas Cards

Hi, just a quick post to show you a couple Christmas cards
I have made recently.  
I usually make one that a mass produce for the majority of my
cards, but I also make random ones over the year.
And then this one is the same pattern.
This one I used some stamps from SugarPea Designs.
Both of these cards I set up a cut file in Cricut Design Space and cut using my Explore.  I did this cause I thought it would waste less paper plus make it easier to duplicate the cards with different papers if I choose to.
I really like this one this one came out.  I also set up a cut file for this one in Design Space.  The Merry Christmas is a Gina Marie die and
the reindeer was cut using my Explore.   I embossed the back panel using a Cuttlebug embossing folder, Christmas Houses. 
Thanks for taking the time to stop and take a peek at my Christmas cards.

No comments: