Pages

October 31, 2016

Hope You Feel Better

Hi, I have my  Design Team card to share with you today that I made
using digital paper from A Bit More Time to Craft.
For this one, I used one of the papers from the
Beauty Dream pack.   Make sure you head on over to 
A Bit More Time to Craft as Lozzy will release a lot
of new paper sets November 4th, she also has a freebie on Fridays.
I really love how this card turned out.  I made it following
the sketch from Pals, Paper, Arts where unfortunately this is
their last challenge. 
The circle I cut out using some dies and then stamped
it with a Unity Stamp from the 
Have you ever checked out Unity Stamps, well if not
you really need to if you love stamps.  They are high-quality 
red rubber stamps and OMG the sales they have
are great!
I set up a cut file in Cricut Design Space for this card.  I think it
would look good made up in some Christmas papers so I think
I will make a bunch using different papers.
Well, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful card! I LOVE this digital paper. It's gorgeous! Thanks for joining Pals Paper Arts in our final challenge. Happy stampin'!

Ginger said...

Beautiful card and it gives such a nice warm hug to anyone feeling under the weather! Thanks for playing the last challenge with the PPA.