Pages

January 19, 2017

No Line Coloring

Hello, hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.
Today I have a card to share with you using a Unity Stamp image
from the Steps of Courage set. 
I stamped this with Distress Ink Antique Linen to give it a 
"no line" look.  I then painted/colored it using my Zig Clean Color pens using
Light Carmine and Yellow for the flowers and blended with my
water brush. I cut out the image using Cottage Cutz stitched die.  Although you can't see it in the picture I dotted the dots around the image using the clear Gelly Roll pen.
The background paper I made using Wax Paper Resist technique. 
HERE is a video from StampTv showing the technique. 
I left off a sentiment that I will add later when I decide how to use it.
I made another a little while ago using the same process you can check out HERE if you would like. 
I did the border on the yellow panel using a Martha Stewart punch, added a few pearls and that is it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my blog.

Challenges entered:
Crafty Creations - Anything goes ends - 1/31
Fab n Funky - must use ribbon - ends 1/24
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes - ends 1/24
Kraftin Krimmies - anything goes - ends 1/24

4 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This is just dazzling. Love the colors and all the little finishing touches. You have a great eye for detail. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at CRAFTY CREATIONS CHALLENGES.
We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni, DT
craftycreationschallenges.

Sue Crease said...

Beautiful card, so soft and I love the sparkle around the image. Come and share over at colour it, create it show it off challenge blog.
Sue

Jolanda's Blog said...

Super coloring!!! It looks really beautiful. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow! Absolutely beautiful!!! I need to try more of that no line technique - it always looks so elegant! Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creation with us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges!