Pages

March 23, 2017

Lots of Layers Birthday

Hello all, last month one of the sketches at the 
Crafting Circle message board had a bunch of layers and
elements to it.
Finally while looking through some of my digital downloads
from NitWits I found the pattern papers I wanted to use and the
card just fell right into place.
The collection from NitWits Collections that I used is called Promises
I love the NitWits Collections because they all coordinate.  They come with                                      many embellishments and coordinating papers. 
I just imported the pattern papers into my Cricut Design Space and
then I print and cut out the shapes the sizes I needed.
I cut a dark purple rectangle using a Gina Marie loopy die.
I stamped the Happy Birthday with a Gina K Designs stamp and then
water colored with my Zig Clean Color pens. 
I just so happened to pick up those flower stickers at Michaels a couple
days before I made this card and they were perfect!
Well, that's it, thanks for stopping by.

Challenges entered:
Crafting with Attitude - anything goes - ends 3/26
Little Miss Muffet - anything goes - ends 4/6
Crafty Girls Creations - anything goes - ends 3/31


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Donna,
Love the colors on this pretty card. The frame is so pretty, too. Is the "Gina K loopy die" what you used to make it?!