Pages

April 30, 2017

I Heard through the Grapevine...................

Hi, it's that time again, time for the new monthly challenge over
at the Crafty Awesomeness Challenge.
This month our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis who is an artist
that has a wide variety of digital images, some even on
the dark side.
Here is the card I made using "Bushel of Grapes".

I colored it using Stampin Up watercolor crayons.  I used a GinaMarie inside/outside square die.  The paper is from a paper House pad called,
at the Vineyard.   The sentiment is from SugarPea Designs.  I stamped the top to close to the edge so with some great input from Ms Crafting Circle I cut out a
a little bit bigger "I" and glued it up there.

Well that is it, thanks for stopping by to take a peak.
Challenges entered:
Hiding in my Craftroom - Freestyle - ends 5/6
Di's Digis - use digital image - ends 5/6
Crafty Friends - anything goes - ends 5/4


4 comments:

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Connie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Digi Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Nathalie said...

Very pretty card!! Thanks for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Diane Louise J said...

Hello…. Thanks for entering another one of your lovely cards into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us for our next challenge.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Jenscrapstoo said...

Wonderful creation, Thanks for sharing your talent!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo