Pages

May 3, 2017

I got to play along with the sketch this week at Mojo Monday.
I don't always get to but love to when I can.  This week
is contest/prize week since it is the first Monday of the month.
You could win a set of Verve stamps of your choice.

Here is the sketch

This card was so hard to photograph due to the gold fold on it, but is person
it looks really cool.  I'll try later to get a better picture.
The top square of paper from the Bazzill Kraft Foil pad.
I had seen someone make a card using this paper a few months back and had to find me a pack of it, this was my first card using it.
The happy birthday is a Verve stamp from the Treasured Words set that
I stamped and heat embossed in gold.
Well thanks so much for stopping by, if you get a chance hop on over to 
Mojo Monday and play along. 

No comments: