Pages

July 12, 2017

Enjoy the Simple Things - Unity

Hi, I love working on kraft paper but many times forget about
using it.  The effects you can get coloring on it is fabulous so
today I have a card to share with you that I stamped using a
Unity stamps from last month's Kit of the Month and colored
it with PolyChromo pencils. 


I love how large this flower stamp is, actually most of Unity Stamps
are large, which makes them easier to color.  I used white and a pale
yellow color on the flower, and then a couple different greens on the
leaves.  The sentiment is also
a Unity stamp from the same KOTM.
  I distressed the edges of the kraft paper with my 
Tim Holtz Distressing Tool.  I added a strip of loopy jute like
string I recently picked at Michaels.
All and all I am pretty pleased with how this one turned out.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peak, I love to read 
your comments.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Donna,
Love your Kraft Paper card with the one big flower as the focal point.
Also, the addition of the jute and the small Butterfly. Very pretty.