Pages

August 4, 2017

Teeny, Tiny Stamps

Hi, this was a fun card to create.
Over at StampNation they had a challenge to use those
tiny, tiny stamps that come in stamp sets.  You know the little filler
stamps that a lot of the time you never even notice.
So the challenge was to use those tiny stamps
to make a card.  I used the tiny stamps
a few from the Perfect Reason stamp set.
The card was also made following the sketch this week at
Sketch Challenge 344 #mftstamps



I am really happy with how the left side of the card came out using
the tiny stamps.  I am not very good at random stamps but I think I
pulled this one off.

Well thanks for stopping by, would love to hear from you. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Donna, LOVE the paper you created with the teeny tiny stamps. Like the ink colors you used for stamping...very nice card over all!