Pages

October 19, 2017

Fall Wheelbarrow

Sure wish Fall would show up here is Arizona.
The temperatures around here are just awful for this time
of year, we are breaking records.  Next week is suppose to 
get up to 98 degrees, HELLO Mother Nature hasn't anybody
told you yet that is is suppose to be cooling down. 

So I had printed up this image from Power Poppy's 
Fall Haul digital stamp set and thought maybe coloring it would make
it feel like or at least remind me that it is Fall.

My daughter was born on Thanksgiving day so I thought this
might make a good birthday card for her.

I love how it came out, I have to admit I followed the very good instructions
for coloring this image from Julie Koerber from the Bloomin Brigade DT.
I had to adjust the colors a bit since I was coloring on kraft and Julie was
coloring on white.  This is my first time coloring on kraft with my
Copics, I liked it but there are some adjustments.
The sentiment is from the same Fall Haul digital stamp set
and I had printed it out side by side so I made this card the size
that will fit into a #10 business size envelope. 
I mounted it on a couple layers to bring out some of the colors and popped
the top layer for dimension.

Well that is it, thanks for stopping by.

Challenges entered:
Power Poppy - Hues to Use (Sept open-ended)
Crafting with Attitude - anything goes - ends 10/29
Creative Knockouts - Fall - ends 10/26
Moving Along with the Times - Autumn Fall - ends 10/25


6 comments:

Wendy L said...

Wonderful card, love it, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxxx

Terri's Cards N More said...

Gorgeous creation. Love the copic coloring on the kraft. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

Janis Lewis said...

Cute! Thanks for sharing at Moving Along with the Times.
Janis, Design Team Member

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog; it fits perfectly with our ‘Autumn/Fall’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us again very soon.
Diane Louise (DT member) xx

April said...

What a beautiful fall card. I like the unusual shape. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

BożenA said...

A unique autumn card. I love how you painted the picture. It looks stunning.
Thank you for joining us on CWAA.
hugs,
Bożena DT CWAA