Pages

April 26, 2018

WOW - Long time no Post

Hello, I had no idea it has been nearly month since I posted
on my blog till my sister-in-law asked if something was wrong.

So today I will share a couple cards with you that are along
the same color scheme.

The first one I used some paper, for the squares that I had 
colored or created using Distress Inks.
I cut the squares using a stitched die and mounted them on black. 
The bow I cut using my Cricut Explore, and the background I embossed
using a Spellbinder 3D folder called Cane Weave.
I love how the embossing looks.

This next card I used up a lot of scraps on.
The background I had made using scraps of paper from the
CTMH paper pack Laughing Lola.  I had put the background together a few years ago and it had been sitting on my desk waiting for me to create
something with it.
The feather is a Unity Stamp designed by Gina K.  I was following a sketch so I added the 3 buttons along the side of the image and then stamped the
happy birthday on a banner.

So there you go, now you know I am still around just didn't sit down and type up a post.
Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Donna,
Great to see your awesome card creations again! Love the pretty shades of pink and torquoise on your first card. Your Cane Weave embossing does really stand out nicely, I have a very similar folder called Caneback Chair and is one of my favorites to use. Like the cute ribbon, it looks so perfect. Second card, love all the assorted embossing and the matching buttons. The feather looks so pretty and wispy.
Josie
(TurtleBug)